Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gatherings Magazine, Yours Truly is a Contributor so Check It Out!


I have to admit how excited and honored I am to have been given the chance to contribute to Heather Spriggs Thompson's online magazine Gatherings.  I have been a long time follower of her blog and now she has ventured out and capitalized on her talents with a beautiful magazine.  If you happen to love that granny-chic vintage style, then you'll absolutely love Gatherings because Heather is the Queen of that style.  In this issue you can find gifts for all of the people in your life, whether they're avid collectors, professional tea drinkers (I have one of those and know how intense and enjoyable tea drinking can be, ha), music lovers, animal lovers, garden lovers, you get it by now, the list goes on and on.  Oh and don't let me forget that delicious Red Velvet cupcake recipe, my mouth is watering right now plus decorating tips for the holidays! Below is a little sneak peek of the guide, it's my favorite one...Animal Lovers!


I hope you'll love this magazine just as much as I do and become a long time follower.  I have to say a big Thank You to Heather for letting me contribute and Happy Reading to all!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh wow-this is amazing! I am going to be bookmarking this online magazine! looks right up my ally! Congrats my love!

Kate said...

okay--just went and looked at it! OMG love, that is amazing! I see your little picture in there and everything---you did good with the animal gift choices! Hook me up! I would love to do children related stuff ;)