Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pretty in Pink, Ombre Style

images via Pinterest & Martha Stewart
You're welcome Mom and Bara.  I have officially sucked lately.  I spend most of my day on a computer and the last thing I want to do when I get home is hop on the computer and search around which a lot of times is where I find a ton of inspiration.  Excuses, excuses, I know, but it's true!  :)  I hate that I've left the blog high and dry.  I had a little time this weekend to surf around, between the crazy weather on Friday, yours truly seriously thought she was a goner!  Nashville had quite the scare and I happened to just drive right through it all.  Hail came down like I've never seen before, but luckily that's the only thing that touched down!  With the hail, came colder weather and when it's cold, I don't feel guilty about sitting around in my comfies reading my blogs, pinning and spending way too much time on the computer!  Tonight I'm dreaming of pretty warm days, parties for no particular reason and spending time with my family and friends.  Why not do it in style, ombre style that is!  I'm seeing lots of ombre lately and I'm especially loving it with a pretty pink hue.  Enjoy these inspiring images and if you're feeling especially crafty, head on over to Martha and learn how to make a pretty little pendant, ridiculously cute invitations, or to Green Wedding Shoes for a how to on this pretty backdrop!
 via Martha Stewart, she's so crafty
images via Green Wedding Shoes & Martha Stewart

4 comments:

jamie wright said...

YAY!! FINALLY!! I've been so excited for the next post and you didn't disappoint! Inspirational again and educational. I had no idea about ombre style until this. I love the creative variety of examples that you've shown. Another masterpiece of style Megalove!

Vicky Myatt said...

Imagine my delight when I clicked on the megalovedesign button this morning to find a new post...Yeepee

Love the ombre and I love it in pink! As always you are ahead of the curve when it comes to something new and stylish. You are such an inspiration!

Becca said...

Diggin' the ombreness! I am with you in wishing warmer weather and spring/summer activities would come sooner! This "winter" has sucked with the gross weather. Bring on the fun!

megalove's design said...

haha...what would I do without family and my crazy boyfriend who always pretends he's a stranger! Thanks y'all!