Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cake Vintage


Well good evening!  So tonight I'm coming to y'all with fun news...I started my new job today!  Yes, Yes, I Thank You, I Thank You.  Since graduating from college, I've worked in the real estate industry.  It was fun at times and was overall really good to me but truth is, it was never really my passion.  However now and a few years later, I'm so excited to finally announce that I'm in an industry that I absolutely love!  Friends, yours truly is now working for Cake Vintage!  I've been a huge fan of Cake since Jamie introduced me to them (he does most of the photography work and is long friends of the owners).  I'm a huge lover of vintage items and who doesn't like paper?  With today being my first day, I had the opportunity to spend time hanging out with the fabulous paper packing girls.  These girls are no joke, they carry around 50lb. boxes like they are feathers where as I had to grunt, strain and praise a few little "oh help me Jesus" just to pick one of them up!  They were so much fun and made my first day so welcoming and above all, fun!  So with all of that being said, tonight I'm featuring Cake's paper products.  If you're planning a party, need some dressing up for your table or maybe you have a friend that loves to cook...then look no further!  I've used their products for the past two Thanksgivings to decorate the table and received tons of compliments, family and friends loved it!  In keeping with theme of the last few posts, if you're in need of some last minute Christmas ideas, then you're in luck.  Without further ado, I give you a small portion of Cake Vintage.

Oh and one last super cool thing about Cake Vintage.  All of their products are locally made.  How many companies can say that? 
1-Sous Chefs at the Vegan Cafe (Roosters & Hens) placemat / 2-Backyard Party (Songbirds) placemat / 3-Kids Tweet Tweets on a Wire placemat / 4-The Cooks Disposition placemat
5-Perfect Setting placemat / 6-Table Wrap-Cutlery / 7-Entree Recipe Book / 8-Vintage Kitchen Notes

No comments: