Friday, December 2, 2011

Anthology Magazine, I'm Obsessed!


Hi friends.  Today I bring you one of my absolute favorite publications I've run into yet.  Every single time I get my new issue of Anthology Magazine I feel like a giddy little school girl.  I fall in love with the magazine over and over and always find an idea worth saving.  With the holidays right around the corner, the creators of Anthology have put together an awesome gift guide full of great recipes, gifts and of course, amazing design.  I know you'll definitely find something within the guide that you'll love.

It's a short one today folks, my sister Cait came in to surprise us and we have an action packed weekend ahead of us!  Happy Friday!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Vicky Myatt said...

Why don't I get this magazine??!!! Hope you have fun with Caitlin

Kate said...

Oh wow--i think i would be a tad obsessed with this magazine.