Monday, January 2, 2012

Well Color Me Happy...

Oh man do I love me some color.  I've never been afraid of it like a lot of people I know and I have always happily embraced it with loving arms.  Every year for Christmas, Jamie's mom always buys him a calendar.  This year he received "Uncle John's Bathroom Reader"...hilarious!  You're thinking, Meghan, where are you going with this...well there are all kinds of fun little facts in there and I happened to stumble upon this..."The number of people who say they dream in color has risen by 53% since the 1940's."  I had to double take, I've always dreamed in color!  Who dreams in black and white?  I'm trying to talk subconscious into dreaming in black and white tonight so I'll feel like I'm part of The Artist cast dancing away.  I still haven't seen the movie and I want to so badly...it seems so dreamy!  Tonight I thought I would share with you a few of my own personal photos of this lovely little house I lived in on Greenwood.  I had such a love affair with that house and miss it all the time.  It was full of color and always made me smile!
photos taken by the amazing and handsome Jamie Wright of Jamie Wright Photography

Goodnight y'all and here's to always dreaming in color!

7 comments:

jamie wright said...

What a beautiful house! I love your use in color.

Heather said...

wow! what great digs! you have such an eye!! and love your furniture. amazing pieces.

Vicky Myatt said...

Love the way you mix your styles. Just because you lived in a 100+ year old house you mixed in modern pieces. You are amazing and I look forward to reading your blog everyday!

David said...

Aww--I love these pics and miss that house too! I alwasy thought it looked like it belonged in the pages of a decor magazine, Meg! I love it!

WATTSUP said...

And I love that these photos have no trace of dog or cat hair!! love it!! lol

megalove's design said...

thanks y'all...your comments mean so much to me!

Kate said...

gosh, i loved that house---i always knew you had some interior designer in you, but when i saw what you did here---i KNEW that was totally your calling in life! SOOO talented my love, so talented!